I didn’t do any cooking last night. I worked out and then spent the rest of the evening splayed out on the couch, either reading or watching TV or both. It was fantastic. But tonight I’ll be attempting a recipe (or two, I guess, since Gwyneth is so good at splitting recipes up so they count for more than one. Which makes both our jobs easier, frankly). Which means, as far as today is concerned, I have nothing interesting to report.
But I would like to take a moment to say that my favorite part of this blog (aside from all of you, of course) is getting to see what Google searches end up leading people here. Here are some of my favorites:
- gwyneth paltrow spain obnoxious
- blythe danner grandma?
- how to keep homemade ravioli fresh till you use it
- julie powell [Yes! Poached one of her fans!]
- cardboard desks
- where to buy vegenaise in london [Oh boy, I feel your pain.]
- cannot find duck bacon – can i use pork bacon
- gwinneth & pizza! enjoy! [This is my absolute favorite. Who Googles like this?]
- duck bacon in portland or [Is there a fellow Portlander seeking duck bacon out there? Contact me! Let’s work together!]
- danny and hwyneth [There are about a million variations on her name, but this is my favorite.]
- gwyneth smug
I think that sums up the Project nicely.